Sunday, August 29, 2010

Love at First Sight... Well Almost


This is the first glimpse I ever got of my violin.

The lady we were thinking of buying it from sent this to us and I looked at it and was like
"What an odd color! And it doesn't have fine-tuners! I don't really want it!"

But we went and looked at it anyway.
She pulled up in the parking lot of the YMCA where she worked and got out, open up her trunk and pulled out the case.

The violin hadn't been played in years so it was horribly out of tune but I remember playing just a little bit -open strings- and I said
" That's it!
I LOVE this instrument!!!
I want to play this violin for the rest of my days!!!"

And so ends the story of how I got my violin almost a year ago.


1 comment:

Shiloh Strang said...

I agree!!!!! 200%!!!

~Bethany