Monday, February 07, 2011

#16 A Song That Makes You Cry

This a hard one.
Not for that fact that I don't listen to sad songs or because I haven't really thought of an answer but because I never cry.
I only cry about once or twice a month.
I'm one of those people that whenever I cry my older sister feels my head to see if I have fever.

I'm probably one of the few people who didn't cry at the end of Toy Story 3
(but I did think it was sweet).

It's not that I don't have a soft heart( I feels sad about things) it's just that crying is not something that I do.

But enough about me.
A Song That Makes Me Want To Cry.

There Is A Fountain Filled With Blood
-the tune is very beautiful but I actually like the harmony better.

The Deep, Deep Love Of Jesus


Rock Of Ages
-the traditional tune is okay but I like New City Fellowship the best.

and
Amy Grant's song Lay Down Your Burden.




No comments: