Thursday, January 06, 2011

I'm Back!!!

Did you miss me???
No?
Oh well, I'm back all the same!!!

What with new years resolutions and all I've been really busy.
Last year I resolved to organize my sock drawer.
And no, I never organized my sock drawer because I DIDN'T HAVE ONE!!!
So during the last week of 2010 I CREATED ONE!!!
Yay for me!!!

Now as to 2011 resolutions...
Here a few:
#1Learn to do the splits(random, I know, but I think I can do it).

#2Read my bible and write in my journal at least every-other-day(the part about the bible was changed slightly because I decided to read Bible~In~A~Year so never mind)

#3 Complete two levels of math(oh my!!!)

#4Leard to play Prime Violin for Vivaldi's For Seasons(was that my idea!?!?!?).

#5 Read Pride&Prejudice(I tried reading it a long time ago and gave up but I've been watching LOTS of "Ye Olden English" movies so I think I can handle it now.)

And I can't remember any more resolutions (which is a probably a good thing) so I will stop now.
Se ya all later!!!




1 comment:

Jon said...

Lol, I'm trying to do algebra one and two this year. It's definitely not easy. I think I can do it though. I started algebra one in like July or August and I'm almost done with it so I'm on track. So if I can do it you can too!