Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The're Here!!!

The Lessons&Carols Photos!!!
Now I know you guys are probably not as exited as I am but I'm going to post them anyway.


Here are Mr.F. and Mrs. Joyce playing O' Holy Night which is the only reason I go(well maybe not but it's the #1 reason).


All of the musicians playing(well almost all. Mostly just bits&pieces).


Here's a picture of all of us at practice!!!


The four of us with Hannah who is the sweetest,happiest girl you will ever meet.
She is always smiling!



My three sisters Jess, Rach, and Emily with some other nice people.


Jess and Rach with Jessica and Madison all singing together.
I was supposed to sing that one too but I missed the memo. Oops!


The whole church looking very lovely.


Me having the time of my life(you can't tell it though)!


Ryan and Grant, best friends.


More pictures of the musicians.
I'm back there you just can't tell it because I'm behind Timothy.

A picture of Rachel playing the violin!


And last but certainly not least, yet another picture of the musicians!!!


No comments: